A leading investment advisor to sophisticated UHNW families/individuals is looking to bring on a business development associate/director (open to title based on experience). This is an urgent search so if there is any interest please apply today!
- Maintain and develop new relationships with client base
- Aid in the creation of marketing materials and strategic outreach process
- Develop business network pipelines and AUM
- 5+ years experience coming from an alternative asset manager with concentration in investor relations, business development and marketing
- Ability to collaborate well across teams and strong independent work ethic
- Background with alternative investments, family office, RIA landscape, illiquid alternatives
This is an in person role in Dallas, Texas.