A historic, blue-chip fund with expertise across a variety of credit strategies and over $100 billion in assets under management, is hiring an experienced Business Development professional to support a big fundraising push globally across 2023 for the DACH region. The market-leading hedge fund has been running for over 25 years and is held in the highest regard by the leading institutional investors globally.
- To add experience, knowledge and expertise to the exciting business development push across the DACH Region
- To help define and implement the global fundraising strategy
- To represent the blue-chip brand with an impressive technical understanding of a multitude credit products
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternatives credit spaces
- To attend regular meetings with the key prospective and existing investors
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance
- To have extensive fundraising experience across private credit strategies;
- To have a client-first attitude.
- To have a deep investor-network across Europe and specifically the DACH Region
- To have high-level written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- C.7+ years of experience working.
This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting growth phase for a market-leading blue-chip fund. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.