Our client, a multi-billion dollar global asset manager is looking for a business data analyst for it's private equity and venture capital teams. The Private Equity Coverage group focuses on developing and maintaining relationships with leading private equity firms around the world. These age-old partnerships provide us with senior-level access and credibility with the key decision-makers at each private equity firm. Our private equity clients value our high quality deal flow, outstanding execution and ability to deliver our clients global resources and contacts through coordination of activities across sectors and product groups.
The Business Data Analyst will assist the Sponsor Coverage team with the following:
- Research and track private equity groups in our coverage universe, including data analysis relating to the tracking and prioritization of coverage
- Monitor deal activity including first cuts at PE buyer lists for pitches and new mandates
- Manage the coverage team's target list
- Track client facing activity and create calendars and reminders for meetings, portfolio reviews, etc.
- Prepare meeting materials for the coverage team, such as tearsheets, history reports, current portfolio company lists, biographies, etc.
- Organize agendas and action items relating to internal coverage calls with industry groups across our client's platform.
Qualified candidates will possess a combination of the following attributes:
- Undergraduate degree in Data Analytics strongly preferred
- Strong undergraduate academic performance
- Past experience in data analysis including both the management and presentation of data for reporting and marketing purposes
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
If this role sounds like a fit for you, feel free to apply now.