A bulge bracket bank are seeking a German speaking VP or Director join their Capital Markets Advisory group in London or Germany. This position is envisaged to support their DACH focused Partner who is originating a lot of business and requires further assistance to exploit the active market and is an additive need in response to strong deal flow by the firm.
This is a specialist firm that competes directly with the tier 1 firms in the space and are noted for emphasising a consultative/advisory approach in contrast to the atmosphere of the large traditional banking teams that the founders compete with.
- Lead role in origination of projects in the DACH market
- Supervisory role for the execution of ECM transactions
- Key client facing responsibilities
- Understand pricing of various convertible structures
- Work closely with corporate clients, transaction lawyers, accountants and parties
- 6+ years of Equity Capital Markets experiences from a top institution
- Proximity to the DACH market is essential
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Strong interest in Capital Markets & Corporate Finance
- Capability to work autonomously or within a team
- Strong communication skills
If you are looking for a more focused advisory approach, while being exposed to some of the most reputable transactions in the sector, please apply!