An exclusive quant trading firm is looking for a skilled Python Engineer to join their team as a Build and Test Engineer. You'll collaborate closely with the developers and researchers to build-out automated tools for the trading infrastructure. As well as, work with them to deploy new and complex strategies.
This team is seeking a technologist who has experience with ground-up engineering and wants to see their direct impact on the firm. They're looking to pay competitively for the right candidate, offer relocation for anyone in the US, and provide flexibility given COVID.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree and/or a master's degree from a globally recognized Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field program
- Proficient with Python programming and building automated tools.
- Professional Experience with Linux and building/maintaining systems.
- Experience with open source technologies such as GIT
- Ideally, you will have previous experience working in the financial industry or low latency environments and C++ knowledge/experience