BTX Trader, Physical trading and Paper hedging, Singapore, Salary: Highly Attractive
We are currently working with a trading house who is seeking to hire an experienced BTX Trader to join the expanding desk. They are looking for an experienced and motivated BTX trader to value add by expanding their business, especially within Korea.
- BTX Trading
- Physical BTX Trader - strong relationship within the Korean market will be ideal
- Manage and run your personal BTX trading book ideally
- Maintain a good P&L track record
- Strong physical and derivatives commodity knowledge
- Ensure risk management and credit limit exposures are in line with company's risk policies and procedures
- Add success and profitability - must have a profitable track record
- Be prepared for travelling to drive business forward
- Role will be based in Singapore
- Must Speak English and ideally a second language
- Proficiency in Korean language will be an added advantage
- At least 7-10 + years of industry experience in a commercially focused role (or more experience welcome)
- Possess own BTX trading book and ready to port over ideally
- Knowledge of other petrochemical products and space
- Strong network in Korean markets will be advantageous
- Able to do 3rd party trading
- Experience working in trading houses and/or oil majors with refineries will be good
- Strong Numerical & Analytical Skills
Candidates applying for the roles should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.
If the above role interests you directly, please send an application through for consideration.