Job Title: Research Analyst - Base Metals
Location: Hong Kong, Asia
We are currently working with a leading trading house, who is seeking a highly experienced Base Metals Analyst to join them in the Hong Kong office. The candidate should have a good specific knowledge of the market and have some key experience, mentioned below.
Trading Analyst - Base Metals
- Support and work closely alongside the Portfolio Manager
- Analyse information collected and make recommendations to traders based on the analysis to capture potential profit opportunities
- Keep track of key movements within the industry and events that have an impact on the Metals industry
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Be proactive and can analyse the market confidently
- Degree in Business Administration, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in research / analytics
- Strong understanding of Base Metals pricing, benchmarks and futures
- Good with numbers and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and written skills. Mandarin speaking candidates are a plus.
- Meticulous, able to work independently and a good team player
- Good in reading graphs and mathematics
- Candidates with strong commercial acumen are preferred.
*I regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.