Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A global Private Bank headquartered in Zurich with over 150Bn CHF are looking for an AVP to join their Information Technology team, specialising on the Network side. You will be part of a team that all have hands-on role in actively supporting and troubleshooting network and systems, as well as Data Centres. If this sounds like a role for you, please reach out to find out more.
As an AVP in the Information Technology team, you will be responsible for...
- Providing network support, operations, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Assisting in Data Center Management
- Provide support on System Administration and end-user support
- Work with other IT teams across APAC
As an AVP in the Information Technology team, you should have the following...
- Experience in Network Infrastructure Support
- CCNA/CCNP advantage
- Knowledge in Networking Protocols
- International company with many opportunities
- Part of a global team with colleagues in the Europe, US and across APAC.
For further information about this position please apply.