- Approve exposure limit of customers and real time exceptions on overtrading and settlement for all products including equities, derivatives, FX, exotic OTC options, structured products, commodities, bullion and mutual funds
- Margin Control for all products and liquidate positions where necessary to keep credit loss at a minimum.
- Review and revise credit policy and procedures and revise them where necessary.
- Monitor counterparty limit, market risk and concentration risk of the group
- Conduct fundamental analysis on listed companies and recommend margin grading to stocks
- Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in the financial industry at reputable institutions
- Professional qualifications preferred such as CFA, FRM, CPA
- Knowledge of investment products including equities, derivatives, FX, exotics OTC, commodities, bullion and mutual fund
- Strong risk assessment ability and able to balance between risk and business
- Good command of Chinese and English