Business Applications Support - Front Office Equities Trade Support - AVP
Our client a leading multi-national bank require an AVP Business Application support specialist to join their equities and trading business. If successful the Application Support Analyst will be focusing on production support issues, support tasks and working with the project teams to ensure all project are successfully transitioned into the production domain in a quality controlled manner.
This role requires strong Equities product knowledge from a support background and applications exposure to ULLINK, Leversys and IHS Markit. Our client is keen to hire strong communicators as daily this role requires collaboration with managers and traders on support / IT and application issues.
- Day to day support of the Equities Sales and Trading business
- Monitoring, issue handling, vendor management, maintenance and support of all production requests raised by the Equities desk.
- Focus on production support issues raised by the Equities Trading Team alongside support tasks
- Strong Equities product knowledge from a support background
- Exposure to ULLINK, Leversys, IHS Markit
- Strong communication skills - ability to translate technical information to a non-technical language
- Ability to build excellent relationships
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience of working in a Business Application Support team within a Financial Services organisation
- Strong office of Front office systems and processes within an investment banking environment.
- Salary: £80,000 DOE
- Bonus: Discretionary
- Pension: 10% non cont, up to 5% cont with another 5% match on-top
- other benefits to be discussed at interview.
Apply now for immediate consideration