A Massive global investment bank is looking to expand their risk analytics division with multiple products set to be brought to market this year. With several retail and airline partnerships in place, this bank is forecasted for tremendous growth over the next couple of years creating an unparalleled opportunity for accelerated career growth. Candidates will be working across the entire lending lifecycle for the banks retail banking products and must be experts in statistical analysis. This role would require relocation to the Wilmington, DE/ Greater Philadelphia area with a hybrid return to office model in place. Given the amount of growth and new to market products, this team will have a heavy influence on the business and the overall operations of these products.
- Lead the development of credit risk strategies and policies for the banks new retail loan products.
- Provide in depth analysis and monitoring of existing policy to drive profitability for the portfolios
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to effectively communicate necessary changes to existing policies.
- Support the implementation of acquisitions strategies across various channels.
- Serve as the teams subject matter expert with regards to marketing and new account originations.
- Master's degree or above in any STEM related field
- 5+ years of credit risk analytics experience.
- Expert proficiency with SAS, SQL and tableau
- Proven track record working with new products is preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.