A Private Equity firm is looking to expand its team with an Associate/Senior Associate. They are located in San Francisco, CA and focus on investing in software and tech-enabled service companies. This is a well-established firm that needs someone to be able to come in to assist with sourcing and execution.
- Investment sourcing and evaluation including building and managing sourcing channels, deal flow, and helping prioritize transaction pipeline.
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transactions memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Participate in fund raising presentations and marketing
- A minimum of 2-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience
- Industry knowledge in TMT and software
- Strong GPA from a strong university
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Established sourcing and execution skills
If you are looking to transition into Private Equity or for a new challenge, please apply!