A Top-tier Global Investment bank in New York is seeking to hire an Associate/AVP level Liquidity Risk Manager to join their newly founded Digital Banking Unit within the retail banking side of the firm.
This individual will be responsible for help building, scaling, and owning the liquidity risk function for the new Digital Banking Unit making them accountable for assisting in the development of the liquidity risk frameworks, reporting infrastructure, risk tools, risk analytics, and stress testing scenarios. This individual will also work across different business lines of the bank, challenging the liquidity risk within the firm.
The firm is ideally targeting candidates with prior experience working on the retail side of a bank covering consumer products within a liquidity risk function. It is essential for this candidate to have excellent communication skills, and experience using Excel, VBA, and PowerPoint.
- Assist in building the liquidity risk framework for the Digital Banking Unit
- Develop Liquidity Risk stress testing framework, covering multiple scenarios, for the Digital Banking Unit
- Collaborate across different business lines within the bank, including the first line of defense to develop liquidity risk reporting infrastructure
- Ensure that the liquidity risk model framework is up to the regulatory requirements necessary
- Serve as the point of contact for the internal assessment of liquidity stress testing scenarios involving the retail banking unit
- Previous experience working in a liquidity risk function on the retail side of a banking unit
- Strong knowledge of liquidity risk associated with consumer banking products
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain liquidity stress testing scenarios for consumer banking products
- Strong communication skills, and comfortable working across different business lines within a bank
- Excellent skills in Excel, VBA, and Powerpoint, skills in SQL is a plus