We're working alongside a leading international bank looking for a Structured Credit Trading Assistant for a growing function in Dubai. The ideal candidate would have at least 5-7 years' experience in a Structured Credit Trading Assistant role, or equivalent.
- Working alongside Structured Credit Traders in a growing function.
- Responsibility over the full trade lifecycle, from trade capture through to reconciliation.
- Liaising front-to-back on operational flow, alongside various front and back office desks.
- 5+ years' working experience with Structured Credit/Exotic Credit Derivatives - CLN, ABS, RMBS, as well as with Vanilla CDS/Index Options - necessary.
- 5+ years' working experience managing the trade lifecycle necessary.
- Excel proficiency preferred, VBA proficiency is beneficial to an application.
- Relocation benefits at client's discretion, including: flights, temporary accommodation, medical insurance, etc.