We are currently representing a Tier 1 Family Office founded to provide independent investment and corporate finance advice to a select group of 15 families.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a high calibre professional to immediately take on wide ranging responsibilities and to develop a successful career as a financial all-rounder and future leader.
They are looking to add Associate Director for their the investment team.
- Private client relationship management
- Macro and micro investment analysis
- Private Equity and Corporate Finance execution
- 3+ years experience in Investment Banking (M&A)
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable in a client-facing role
- First class numerical and analytical skills
- Graduated from top tier university
- High proficiency in financial modelling
- Entrepreneurial drive
If this sounds like you apply now!