Title: Associate - Strategy & Investments
Location: Houston, TX
We are currently partnered with a Private Equity backed portfolio company based in Houston, TX that is in the Infrastructure and Natural Gas Sectors. The team is in hyper-growth mode and looking to expand their team of about 30 professionals and looking to more than double in size in the coming few years.
Core responsibilities will include analyzing and targetting investment opportunities, acquisition opportunities, and any opportunities for debt and equity capital. The company operates across North America and Asia and this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to foreign markets!
- 1-2 years of investment banking (M&A) experience
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Preferred industry experience within Energy or Infrastructure, but not required.
- Strong conversational skills.
- Able to work directly with clients and management teams.
If you are an investment banking analyst that is looking to progress your career by joining a growing Private Equity backed company, please apply directly!