The Application Support/Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for...
- Providing first line support and troubleshooting for exchange connectivity related applications
- Track, escalate and prioritise production incidents
- Develop expertise on trading system/infrastructure/procedures
- Perform ad-hoc operational tasks to support the global trading function
The Application Support/Site Reliability Engineer must have the following requirements...
- 3-10 years in a similar role in first line support experience
- Scripting (Python or Shell)
- SQL, MySQL/MSSQL and NoSQL
- Analyse system performance
- Ability to understand and read API documentation
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, please feel free to reach out by uploading your CV through here.