A well-established multinational asset manager is seeking a Financial Crime Officer to lead the first line of defence. You will enter a very international team committed to provide the best service to its clients. You would be the owner and the go to person for the first line, thereby you will have opportunity to take initiatives and grow even further within an already growing department.
- Develop and maintain the financial crime framework as well as performing due diligence and controls.
- Collaborate with the second line of defence as well as other functions on financial crime matters, projects and providing training.
- Identify, monitor, and mitigate financial risk and performing oversight of delegated activities.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial crime space, ideally in Luxembourg.
- You are open-minded and a good communicator.
- A strong desire to learn, take initiatives, and grow with the company.
- Fluency in English.