The Analyst/Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Prepare and track financial models, documents, and due diligence efforts.
- Be a resource to clients regarding recommendations and support.
The Analyst/Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of investment banking analyst or 1+ year(s) of investment banking associate experience.
- Strong curiosity for the TMT industry (TMT experience preferred but not required).
- Excellent technical ability (I.E financial modeling and valuations).
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with team members and external stakeholders.
- Flexible work hours/remote work options
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Membership
If you are interested in the Analyst/Associate role, then apply immediately.