Our client, a financial services group with a global network spanning over 30 countries, is looking for a skilled and experienced Data Scientist/Engineer with an expertise in alpha strategy to join their global markets division.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to combine your passion for algorithms, alpha strategy, and data science in an entrepreneurial. growing team within a long-standing, well-established firm.
- Design/Research/Deploy systematic alpha strategies used in medium/low frequency trading.
- Use scientific methods, statistical learning, and alternative data to produce actionable insights.
- Work with Alpha Strategy centres around the world to offer best practices for data analysis, development, and deployment.
- Apply software engineering to create systematic trade recommendation systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum Master's degree in a STEM related subject.
- 3+ years of working experience in a data science/machine learning role developing quant trading/investment strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering, optimisation, and advanced Python (among other technical skills).
- Ability to write clean, scalable code and well-versed with data science and machine learning libraries.
- Familiar with: Big Data Analysis, Neural Networks, and/or Reinforcement Learning.
- Knowledge of: Modelling, risk management, pre/post trade analytics.
If you, or anyone in your network, are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please don't hesitate to apply!