Algo Trading Quant Developer (Director) - Java
Top 5 UK Bank
Salary: Discretionary + Bonus
Our client is a Top 5 UK Bank, who has been in the market for over 150 years. They are seeking a Director-level developer, with experience in Algorithmic Trading and FX E-Trading.
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values to set the appropriate tone and expectations amongst colleagues and other areas of the business.
- Lead and reinforce positive change and ensure the business structure and people programs are aligned and geared towards supporting change.
- Requirements gathering, design, architecture, specification, documentation, delivery and continued maintenance of the automated pricing and trading algorithms, models and controls.
- Ongoing monitoring of system performance and data mining to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Consulted on models and algorithms developed by others in FX E-Trading
- Identify, monitor, control and mitigate risks to the business stemming from the FX E-Trading teams.
- Taking responsibility as part of the FX E-Trading Quant team to achieve the outcomes set out in the bank's conduct principles: fair outcomes for clients, effective financial markets, financial crime compliance, the right environment etc.
- Strong Java Development background (including Java 8)
- Excellent business knowledge around Credit, Rates, FX or Equities
- Strong experience building and developing high throughput, low-latency applications
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Strong test first approach (including unit testing, integration testing, back testing and end-to-end testing).
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc
Apply now for immediate consideration