Senior Agricultural Derivatives Broker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Geneva / London / Paris / Dubai
Salary: GBP 110,000 - 150,000
An international asset management and brokerage are looking is looking to expand their derivative broking and sales team. They are looking to develop their APAC soybean, corn and palm coverage.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop the global client platform. If you are seeking an opportunity to allow you to work within an established company, working autonomously to develop a trading desk then this role is perfect for you
- The candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the APAC agricultural derivatives business.
- Work closely with research, regional traders to develop and execute new business
- The ideal candidate will have experience across agricultural derivative markets including grains, oilseeds, crush or biofuels.
- Combined understanding of both physical and derivative markets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Developed a derivatives business for at least 3-4 yrs & a strong revenue record.
- Client development in the grains and oilseeds complex.
- Perform market analysis and trends to keep abreast of competitive landscape.
- Right to work in Switzerland, London, Paris or Dubai
- Apply now for immediate consideration!