We are currently representing a huge client within the bank industry in Luxembourg. With over 50 years in the industry, our client has established very firm bases in every major emerging market. Having offices in almost 60 countries over 4 continents all over the world, our client has a profit of €1.5 billion.
- At least 4 years of experience in the Compliance or Audit department within the bank industry.
- Experienced in assessing, testing, and investigating the design and operating effectiveness of Compliance and AFC frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of the Luxembourgish and European financial market rules and regulations
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, German or French will be a huge asset.
- Support the creation of the annual testing plan.
- Present testing results in a high-quality report.
- Track issues and action to completion. Active engagement to agree on issues and remediation.
- Constant update on the relevant tracking system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce excellent quality management information on the tests, checks, and reviews.
- Maintain effective communication channels with the relevant stakeholders.