Location: Hybrid - Philadelphia, PA
Join a leading Property and Casualty insurance company that has a history of excellence, innovation, and customer-centric solutions. My client is dedicated to providing exceptional insurance products and services, and are seeking a talented and experienced Actuary to join the team.
As an Actuary, you will play a pivotal role in my clients continued success and growth. You will work collaboratively with a team of dedicated professionals to help make data-driven decisions and provide valuable insights that contribute to the strategic direction of my client. This position will support various actuarial department initiatives.
- Analyze and interpret complex data to support pricing, underwriting, and reserving decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide data-driven insights for decision-making
- Assistance in the creation and design of a dashboards
- Conduct research and keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
Some Qualifications Include:
- 5+ Years of P&C Actuarial Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics - ACAS preferred
- Proficient in R, SQL, SAS, and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you or someone you know in your network would be interested, do not hesitate to apply!