- Collaborate with experienced actuaries to analyze and interpret data related to commercial lines insurance pricing.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of pricing models and tools, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis of market trends, competitor pricing, and regulatory changes to support pricing decisions.
- Participate in rate filings and provide support in responding to regulatory inquiries as necessary.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including underwriting and product development, to ensure alignment of pricing strategies with business objectives.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of pricing methodologies and processes, identifying areas for enhancement and implementing best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manipulate and interpret complex data sets.
- Proficient in programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python, and experience with actuarial software is a plus.
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance products and pricing concepts is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Actuarial exams or progress toward ACAS is required
If you are passionate about the insurance industry, possess strong analytical skills, and are looking for a dynamic entry-level role in actuarial analysis, we invite you to apply. Join our team and take the first step towards a rewarding career in actuarial science!