A quickly growing and incredibly active real estate investment firm based in South Carolina is seeking to add a Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst to their team. The firm focuses on multifamily properties and, having successfully worked on a deal to deal basis since their inception, has seen exponential growth. This steady growth offers you the opportunity for long-term growth within the firm.
The Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Detailed financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential acquisition targets within the medical office space
- Asset management of properties post-close
- Working closely with VPs and Principals to execute on investment strategy
- Monitor and evaluate existing portfolio
The Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of Investment Banking experience performing Real Estate-related M&A with a bulge bracket, elite boutique, or reputable middle market bank OR 1 - 3 years of experience with a Real Estate owner / operator, development firm, or RE Private Equity fund
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic