My client, a top global large-cap Investment Bank, are looking to expand their Acquisition & Leveraged Finance team for a strong Leveraged Finance Associate in Paris, where they are noted for being one of the best in acquisition financing related transactions.
This team are noted for their strong product expertise while gaining good diversity in their daily activities through their collaboration with other front office Investment Banking teams across the EMEA region.
The group operate in a sector agnostic manner while having a good emphasis on the Infrastructure/Renewables space and need another Leveraged Finance Associate thanks to a very high deal flow, with deals ranging up to 10bn Euros.
- Undertake credit analysis and the assessment of key credit related issues.
- Produce client pitch materials and participate in client discussions
- Prepare offering and marketing materials for loans or high yield bonds
- Support senior bankers in managing key transaction workstreams and internal teams
- Develop a good understanding of Loans and High Yield legal documentation
- Provide training and mentoring to analysts in the team
- French fluency is a must
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 4+ years of Investment Banking experience in a Leveraged Acquisition Finance, Restructuring and/or High Yield DCM team from a top tier institute
- Experience in evaluating corporate transactions and structures and building financial models
- Demonstrated problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work with teams and track business development (collect research, analyse industry / market trends)
- Self-starter and ability to work in fast-pace environment